Waste tire storage site owner
A Waste Tire Storage Site Owner endorsement is required of any business with outside storage of more than 800 tires which are no longer suitable for their original purpose. You will also need:
- A permit from the County Health Department where the site is located.
- Financial assurance sufficient for hiring a third party to remove the maximum number of tires permitted to be stored at the facility and deliver the tires to a facility permitted to accept the tires.
Post your license
A license must be posted at each location where the licensee operates. You may not begin this business activity until you receive a Business License listing the required endorsement.
How to apply
Apply by using one of the following options:
- File online with My DOR. My DOR works best with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Login using your Secure Access Washington (SAW) user ID. If you don't have a user ID or aren't sure, see if you have an account first before signing up.
- Click Get Started on the Business Licensing and Tax service.
- Follow the steps below based on your business status.
If you do not have an existing business
- Click File New Business License Application. Be sure to select the endorsements for which you wish to apply.
If you have an existing business
- If you haven't already, add access to your business. You'll need a UBI number and a letter ID.
- Click on the business you want to apply for a license/endorsement under, then click on the location.
- Click File New Business License Application.
You can pay using an E-check or a major credit card (gift cards can't be used).
Find more help for using My DOR, including video tutorials.
- Complete the following:
- Mail your completed forms with a check or money order payable to “Department of Revenue” for the fees to:
State of Washington
Business Licensing Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034
|Waste Tire Storage Site Owner
||$250 per location
|Other fees that may apply
|Registering your business name as trade name
| Business License Application
Laws and rules
WAC 173-350-350: Solid waste handling standards
Department of Ecology
Waste 2 Resources