Vapor Product Delivery Sales
A Vapor Product Delivery Sales endorsement is required for each location of a business, regardless whether located inside or outside Washington, from which retail sales orders for vapor products are taken from Washington consumers by means of telephone or other voice transmissions, by mail or other delivery services, or the Internet or other online services; or from which vapor products are delivered to Washington consumers by use of the mails or other delivery services.
Post your license
A license must be posted at each location where the licensee operates. You may not begin this business activity until you receive a Business License document listing the required endorsement(s).
How to apply
Apply by using one of the following options:
- Login using your Secure Access Washington (SAW) user ID. If you don't have a user ID or aren't sure, see if you have an account first before signing up.
- Click Get Started on the Business Licensing and Tax service.
- Follow the steps below based on your business status.
If you do not have an existing business
- Click File New Business License Application. Be sure to select the endorsements for which you wish to apply.
If you have an existing business
- If you haven't already, add access to your business. You'll need a UBI number and a letter ID.
- Click on the business you want to apply for a license/endorsement under, then click on the location.
- Click File New Business License Application.
You can pay using an E-check or a major credit card (gift cards can't be used).
Find more help for using My DOR, including video tutorials.
Mail your completed form with a check or money order payable to “Department of Revenue” for the fees to:
- Complete the following form:
State of Washington
Business License Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507–9034
|Vapor product delivery sales
|Other fees that may apply
|Registering your business name as a trade name
| Business License Application fee
Liquor and Cannabis Board