Vapor Product Delivery Sales
A Vapor Product Delivery Sales endorsement is required for each location of a business, regardless whether located inside or outside Washington, from which retail sales orders for vapor products are taken from Washington consumers by means of telephone or other voice transmissions, by mail or other delivery services, or the Internet or other online services; or from which vapor products are delivered to Washington consumers by use of the mails or other delivery services.
Post your license
A license must be posted at each location where the licensee operates. You may not begin this business activity until you receive a Business License document listing the required endorsement(s).
How to apply
Apply by using one of the following options:
- Online with My DOR. My DOR works best with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Login using your Secure Access Washington (SAW) user ID. If you don’t have a user ID or aren’t sure, see if you have an account first before signing up.
- Once logged in, add My DOR to your list of services, then open My DOR.
- Follow the steps below based on your business status.
If you do not have an existing business
- Click File Business License Application. Be sure to select the endorsements for which you wish to apply.
If you have an existing business
- If you haven’t already, add access to your business. You’ll need a UBI number and letter ID.
- Click on the business you want to apply for a license/endorsement under, then click on the location.
- Click Add License Endorsements/Employees.
You can pay using an E–check or a major credit card (gift cards can’t be used).
Find more help for using My DOR, including video tutorials.
- By mail
- Complete the following form:
- Business License Application
- A separate Personal/Criminal History Statement for each of the following:
- Sole proprietor and spouse.
- Corporate officers.
- Partners and spouses.
- Limited partners who hold more than 10% interest in the business.
- Limited liability company members or managers.
- Stockholders that hold 10% of the issued stock.
- Mail your completed form with a check or money order payable to “Department of Revenue” for the fees to:
State of Washington
Business License Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507–9034
|Vapor product delivery sales
|Other fees that may apply
|Registering your business name as a trade name
| Business License Application fee
Liquor and Cannabis Board