A Pesticide Dealer endorsement is required to sell all pesticides. Each location must have a licensed Pesticide Dealer Manager to supervise pesticide distribution.
A Pesticide Dealer endorsement isn’t required if the pesticide is labeled for home and garden use only.
How to apply
Apply by using one of the following options:
File online with My DOR. My DOR works best with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Login using your Secure Access Washington (SAW) user ID. If you don't have a user ID or aren't sure, see if you have an account first before signing up.
- Click Get Started on the Business Licensing and Tax service.
- Follow the steps below based on your business status.
If you do not have an existing business
- Click File New Business License Application. Be sure to select the endorsements for which you wish to apply.
If you have an existing business
- If you haven't already, add access to your business. You'll need a UBI number and a letter ID.
- Click on the business you want to apply for a license/endorsement under, then click on the location.
- Click File New Business License Application.
You can pay using an E-check or a major credit card (gift cards can't be used).
Find more help for using My DOR, including video tutorials.
- Complete all of the following forms:
- Mail your completed application and addendum with a check or money order payable to “Department of Revenue” for the fees to:
State of Washington
Business License Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034
||$67 per location
|Other fees that may apply
|Registering your business name as a trade name
| Business License Application
Department of Agriculture