WA State Licensing: Manufactured/mobile home community registration

Manufactured/mobile home community

A Manufactured/Mobile Home Community (Mobile Home Park) Registration is required of all manufactured and mobile home parks that offer 2 or more spaces (lots) in the park for rent or lease for year-round occupancy.

  • A separate application must be submitted for each park.
  • New parks or changes in park ownership must be registered within 3 months of offering spaces for rent to avoid penalties.

Forms you’ll need


Specialty license Fee
Manufactured/Mobile Home Community Registration $10 per qualifying manufactured or mobile home within the park*
Other fees that may apply Fee
State tax registration No fee
Registering your business name as a trade name $5
Business License Application fee $19 (non-refundable)

*A qualifying home is one where the owner of the home doesn’t own the space on which it is located.

Contact information

State of Washington
Business Licensing Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034

Phone: 1-800-451-7985
Email: BLS@dor.wa.gov
Fax: 360-705-6699

Office hours

Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Mailing information

Please remember to enclose all necessary documents and fees with your completed application. Incomplete submissions will result in a delay in your licensure.

It is important that you contact our office, in writing, with any changes in address.

Information about getting a Manufactured/Mobile Home Community Registration

State of Washington
Business Licensing Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034

Information about the Manufactured Home Community Landlord-Tenant Dispute Resolution Program

Office of the Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division
Manufactured/Mobile Home Dispute Resolution Program