Initiative 502: Producing, processing and retailing marijuana
Note: Applications for retailers, growers, producers and processors are not being accepted at this time.

Medical Marijuana

Business Licensing Service is no longer accepting applications for the Medical Marijuana endorsement.

To apply for a Medical Marijuana endorsement you will need to apply with the Liquor and Cannabis Board at You must already have a Retail Marijuana endorsement to apply for the Medical Marijuana endorsement.

  • Medical Marijuana - Required to sell medical marijuana at retail locations and register qualified patients into the Department of Health’s databse.

For more information:
Stay up to date on the development of marijuana endorsements including: transportation and research and cooperative registrations, join the LCB listserv.

Information is also available on the Liquor and Cannabis Board and Department of Health websites.

Regulatory questions
Liquor and Cannabis Board
Phone: 360-664-1600