Note: Applications for medical, retailers, growers, producers and processors are not being accepted at this time.
A Marijuana Transportation license is required for the licensee to physically transport or deliver marijuana, marijuana concentrates, and marijuana-infused products between licensed marijuana businesses within Washington State.
For more information:
Stay up to date on the development of marijuana endorsements including: transportation and research and cooperative registrations, join the LCB listserv.
Post your license
A license must be posted at each location where the licensee operates. You may not begin this business activity until you receive a Business License document listing the required endorsement(s).
How to apply
Apply by using one of the following options:
- Online with My DOR. My DOR works best with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Login using your Secure Access Washington (SAW) user ID. If you don’t have a user ID or aren’t sure, see if you have an account first before signing up.
- Once logged in, add My DOR to your list of services, then open My DOR.
- Follow the steps below based on your business status.
If you do not have an existing business
- Click File Business License Application. Be sure to select the endorsements for which you wish to apply.
If you have an existing business
- If you haven’t already, add access to your business. You’ll need a UBI number and letter ID.
- Click on the business you want to apply for a license/endorsement under, then click on the location.
- Click Add License Endorsements/Employees.
You can pay using an E–check or a major credit card (gift cards can’t be used).
Find more help for using My DOR, including video tutorials.
|Other fees that may apply
|Registering your buiness name as a trade name
|Business License Application
Liquor and Cannabis Board