WA State Licensing: Change in Corporate Officers and/or Stock Ownership

Change in Governing People, Percentage Owned, and/or Stock/Unit Ownership

This form must be completed when there are changes in partners, officers, members, managers, or in stock ownership.


Please fill out the form completely and send it to:

State of Washington
Business Licensing Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034
Fax: 360-705-6699

arrow Open the Adobe PDF iconChange in Governing People, Percentage Owned, and/or Stock Ownership form.

Please remember to enclose all necessary documents and fees with your completed form. Your license may be delayed if your form is incomplete.

Additional Requirements for Secretary of State Entities

If you have changes in officers, members or managers, you must also contact the Office of the Secretary of State at corps@sos.wa.gov or (360) 725-0377.