Radiology Benefit Manager
A Radiology Benefit Manger endorsement is required for any person or company conducting business in Washington or with Washington customers when the business is owned by, or contracts with, a third-party payor or a health carrier in order to:
- Process claims for services and procedures performed by a licensed radiologist or advanced diagnostic imaging service provider.
- Pay or authorize payment to radiology clinics, radiologists, or advanced diagnostic imaging service providers for services or procedures.
Definition of the term “health carrier” can be found in RCW 48.43.005
Post your license
A license must be posted at each location where the licensee operates. You may not begin this business activity until you receive a Business License document listing the required endorsement(s).
How to apply
Apply by using one of the following options:
- Online with My DOR. My DOR works best with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Login using your Secure Access Washington (SAW) user ID. If you don’t have a user ID or aren’t sure, see if you have an account first before signing up.
- Once logged in, add My DOR to your list of services, then open My DOR.
- Follow the steps below based on your business status.
If you do not have an existing business
- Click File Business License Application. Be sure to select the endorsements for which you wish to apply.
If you have an existing business
- If you haven’t already, add access to your business. You’ll need a UBI number and letter ID.
- Click on the business you want to apply for a license/endorsement under, then click on the location.
- Click Add License Endorsements/Employees.
You can pay using an E–check or a major credit card (gift cards can’t be used).
Find more help for using My DOR, including video tutorials.
Mail your completed application and addendum with a check or money order payable to “Department of Revenue” for the fees to:
- Complete all of the following forms:
State of Washington
Business Licensing Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034
|Radiology Benefit Manager
||$200 per location
|Other fees that may apply
|Registering your business as a trade name
| Business License Application fee